Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Hens *and* sunset....


After a rainy day the sun came out this evening and I stepped outside for some fresh air. Two of my hens have gone broody somewhere and I shall need to seek them out as their eggs will never hatch as I no longer have a cockerel. However, the two remaining "free spirits" were out late tonight. It's said "the early bird gets the worm" - well the girls clearly feel that the late bird does too (taken at 10.20pm)!


Mildred, it's getting late should we go home?

"Nah - let's PARTY!"


2 comments:

  1. As your sunsets go,Sian, "hen Party" is quite unique and so beautiful. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hens stay up later than *I* do!

    ReplyDelete