Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Saturday 16 October 2010

Autumn

Today has been a beautiful autumnal day with sunshine and blue skies. Lots of rose-hips on the rosa-rugosa. The birds have been at the seeds already.  I've seen a family of blackbirds among the branches, and lots of twittering sparrows too.  In some parts of the UK sparrows are in decline, but my garden is full of them which is a delight to see.

Below - Button is making the most of the island picnic benches!


2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Button...and, to think, you almost didn't adopt her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I can't imagine life without her now. She is such a character and a great companion!

    ReplyDelete