Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Camera being fixed....



This photo is courtesy of Derek M. my camera guru. He was in Stromness early the other day and took this stunning shot of the new pier works in the harbour, with the moon hanging over the crane. And just on the horizon, to the right of the crane is the Hoy High lighthouse on Graemsay.  I just love this photo!

Meanwhile, my camera has been in bits and been cleaned up.  There was a speck of dust on the lens....um... apparently there was more than just a speck in the camera! Oh dear.....I need to take more care of it in future....sigh.... it's just...I like to take it with my *everywhere*.....



2 comments:

  1. I won't pry about the nature of the invasive "speck" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluff from my pocket I fear.... I had a habit (please not past tense!) of just putting my camera in my pocket and NOT in a proper case. Weakness of the Lumix and digital cameras is, apparently when the lens extends it sucks in air and potential dust....sigh....

    ReplyDelete