Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Just back from.......

Tower Bridge at night
......London

St Paul's Cathedral

And .....Somerset......

Watchet

I promise to be back soon to share photos of quintessentially "English" scenes!  Meanwhile just unpacked, sorting out washing, paperwork and catching up with Princess Button who was administered to by Irene (Squeak's person).......

This was my last holiday for the year (honest!) and now with autumn in the air and days shortening I shall have time to relax and share some of my gallivanting adventures with you over the next few weeks.......

I'm also hoping to catch up on blog reading which has sadly slipped during a busy summer.... hope you've all been having good times too....






7 comments:

  1. I love London. Looking forward to hearing about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to visit - well for a short period! I used to commute daily to central london for many years and am glad those times are over. But as a visitor it's fine :-)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! So you weren't the reason for the lifeboat deployment to Graemsay last week!

    We've been to Somerset recently. I hope you had a fab time too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No though I heard all about the callout! It was a neighbour, who is now doing well in hospital so that's good. Somerset was great. Will share more pix soon. My first proper visit to the county and really enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. Welcome home after all your gallivanting, Sian. I look forward to your piccies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Perpetua. I'm settling into the Autumn rhythm now and will get back into regular blogging (I hope!). Look forward to catching up with you too.....

      Delete
  4. My blog reading slipped over the summer as well, due to various trips to visit the Daughters and my husband's family, as well as a non-family holiday - I've been working my way through back through all my favourite blogs, one at a time!

    ReplyDelete