Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Monday 6 October 2014

I know the feeling.....





Button feeling a bit "Mondayish" and realising she has to go out in a gale and heavy rain to have a pee!  She DOES have use of a litter tray, but being a rufty tufty country cat she insists on going out in all weathers!

Anyway I'm joining her with my head in my meataphorical paws - er no *I* use my indoor facilities!! But  I'm way behind answering comments here and I LOVE getting comments.  Apologies - I will reply!  Just life getting in the way of fun stuff - you know how it is.  That and energy following the sun to hide behind the Hoy hills for winter I think......

Another gale due for tomorrow - I may emerge by the end of the week....perhaps......

10 comments:

  1. I've presumed that you're conducting some research to see how many layers of duvet it takes to knock out your wifi signal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has trouble getting through the cat...... too dense presumably....

      Delete
  2. My Bonnie was equally miffed by the weather today and she had a wakeful night ... she gets spooked when the wind is high. Despite that, just like Button, she prefers to go out for her constitutional - the litter tray is a last resort. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately Button seems unfazed by the weather, though a little grumpy (with me!) if it's too bad for her to go out much. But she was born and raised in Orkney so is probably used to the weather by now!

      Delete
  3. It has been horrible here too, yesterday started well and then it was downhill all the way with wind and rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had more wind and rain too, some bad gales again as well, but at least it's been calm and sunny for a couple of days and set to continue over the weekend. So I'll make the most of it!

      Delete
  4. We're getting gales too. Little Megs prefers to use her litter tray even when it is a beautiful day, and prefers that I also have the front door shut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww how is little Megs getting on? Yes I know several kitties that come IN to do their "business" and then go straight out again!!

      Delete
  5. We had one day of cool, then right back to hot! I would love to be there, gale and all…..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our climate is so varied. I can't imagine living somewhere it wasn't quite so changeable!

      Delete