Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Coos....



Continuing the theme of photos taken near the house..... there are a few cows with young calves in my field (it's a summer grazing let, not MY coos!).  I love watching the calves play together. They are just like any group of kids. Haha!  The other night I watched them from the conservatory window... Hoy High light was lost in the mist again!

I love this wee chocolate coloured calf!


So pretty!


All peacefully grazing....




2 comments:

  1. Poor thing has no idea what the future holds. This is why I can't eat meat. Sigh ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm well Graemsay is not the place for a veggie to live!

      Delete