Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Thursday 28 July 2016

More skies....




Interesting cloud formations the other week....  Each sunset is different!


The garden is a bit neglected due to holidays, work and being unwell.  So the daisies have grown up round my favourite bench outside the front door.  I sit here for a cuppa during work breaks.  I rather like it though :-)


The big daisies are such happy flowers....


4 comments:

  1. I love the daisies!! Bright eyed and friendly and homely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies are such cheerful plants aren't they :-)

      Delete
  2. The daisies are so pretty. What a lovely place to sit.

    ReplyDelete