Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Monday 3 July 2017

Sunsets




A selection from the last couple of weeks!

This one from the garden....


And from the "back" door....


And on another night......


I never tire of watching the sunset (still about 10.25pm this week). It's different every time depending on the clouds, the sea etc.

Button, however, tends to snooze through the sunset, only showing interest when the light has faded and she can go out a-hunting...!


3 comments:

  1. I never tire of the sunsets either, you certainly captured some beautiful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I lived in Shetland I lived in Burra which faces west.We had beautiful sunsets.I used to switch of the tv, turn armchair facing the bay window and spend hours observing the change of color of the sky,& reflection on the water.It is a soul cleansing experience.Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Button is the 'King of Greamsay'.

    ReplyDelete